Thursday, January 14, 2021

What day is it anyway?





 
Remote school means you talk daddy into taking you to the bar for lunch. (Actually daddy needs very little reason to eat at the bar).   The bar is in between our offices and has great lunch specials.  It is hard not to eat there. It is both delicious and cheap.  

The hunchback of remote school.  Carlos loves having a person at his discretion for snuggles and keeping warm.  Saige doesn’t seem to mind.  In my opinion, remote school is rough.  Having 15-20 kids all on zoom trying to talk, asking to go to the bathroom, having their dogs, cats, siblings etc around is almost dizzying.  I know the teachers are doing the best they can, but honestly, I’d rather they just handed out a stack of worksheets, and maybe assigned a book to read.  I feel bad because I honestly shouldn’t complain. Saige does all of the work with very little help.   I understand why so many parents are so upset by the remote school options that many districts are utilizing.  

Quincy had a wrestling meet tonight.  She called Jim to let us know she had no matches.  I was able to do a few things at home, so it worked out well.  I am looking  forward to the weekend.  I feel like we are all done with this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment