Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sadly spring break is over








Not the kind of spring break we usually have, but it was still a good one and we are sad to see it ending.  It went too fast!  The kids talked dad into lunch at the bar on Friday.  Since it is lent, we had the shrimp!   It was so good!  Happy kids.  Happy daddy.  

Weekend was a blur of activities and laundry. The spring cleaning means so many loads of laundry.  I’m not sure we will ever finish it!   We did get a few things accomplished which makes me happy.  

Today the girls and I went to Kansas City and picked up my cousin’s dog.  If you remember, this is the dog that Saige got so attached to, and Janet agreed to taking him so that Saige would have visitation.  Well, Janet is going to Florida, so Chief is staying with us for a couple weeks.  Saige is beyond excited about this arrangement.  I’m not sure if Chief feels the same.  Blitz wasn’t overly excited to see her long lost son!   He seems like a very good boy so far!   We also had lunch with my cousin Brenda and did a few errands.  Chief was very well behaved during all of this.  
Kids head back to school tomorrow.  We are thankful that this spring break is ending with going back to school!   Hard to believe the pandemic is a year old now.  I am hoping we are  improving and it will be a thing of history soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment