Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Pat’s








 
Evelyn came to my office sporting the new St. Patrick’s day dress that her grandma Rachel made for her.  She looked so stinking adorable!   Last year, I bought the girls new shirts for St. Patrick’s day and they didn’t get to wear them.  This year they proclaimed dressing up as being dorky.  I am glad at least there is one kid around who likes cheesy holidays!  

To celebrate, she and I ate at the bar!   We eat there often enough that the waitress brings our drinks upon us walking in.  We might have a teensy tiny problem!   Jim is having a colonoscopy tomorrow, so he is on a liquid diet today.  He was sad to miss out.  
Tonight the girls and I had religion Ed.  Since the patron Saint of the church we attend for class is St. Patrick, we learned some trivia about him.  I did not know that he was not from Ireland!  He was from Britain!  He was kidnapped and taken to Ireland!  Anyway I guess you learn something new sometimes.  

Today is also Lauren’s birthday.  First thing this morning, Cameron sent me a video of her opening his gift.  The gift was a can of baked beans.  I quickly responded that he better be producing her real gift, or I would drive out there and kick him.   A little bit later he texted me this, her real gift.  I love it. A girl who puts up with Cameron and loves cows is definitely a keeper!  

Colin and Cameron are both dating girls who we just love.  They are amazing, sweet girls.  We love our son in law as well.  I feel very blessed by the significant others our children have chosen so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment