Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Why not?










I had a parent teacher conference for Saige this evening.  I had one for Harper yesterday.  Harper’s was via phone call.  I like that so much.  Saige’s was in person, and her teacher requested that she accompany me.  Saige asked to take Carlos along.  I made her promise to not put him down and then said “why not?”  Carlos enjoyed his little outing.   Both of the younger girls are doing great in school.  They are both above their grade levels, doing amazingly well, and neither one causes any classroom drama.  

Since the conferences were great, Saige asked if she could have purple highlights.  I said why not?  (For the record I did ask Jim if he was ok with purple haired children- something he has never really cared about.).  Saige and I made a stop at dollar general, and they did have some purple dye.  I wasn’t sure if Harper would want purple highlights or not, but when I asked, she said yes!  Of course, her hair is dark, so they aren’t quite as bright as Saige’s.  They look pretty though.  Quincy said absolutely not!  I say life is too short to not have some fun with your hair once in a while.  

Quincy was supposed to have her first softball game this evening. It was rained out.  She was actually sort of bummed about that.   Preston helped a friend install a sub tonight. He’s getting pretty good at this stuff.  
It’s a great day to do something fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment