Monday, June 14, 2021

A lot












This weekend was a lot of....well just a lot.  The kids know how to pack activities in.  
Friday night it rained.  That created a night off of the ballpark, but then a bunch of games to make up. Games that they stuffed on Sundays. 
Sunday is my day to catch up.  Selfishly, I do not  like giving them up.  Unfortunately, sometimes it happens that way.  Preston and Quincy’s CWF group has to do some community service and our 4-H club was supposed to put on a community event. We covered both things by presenting a flag ceremony at the Appanoose Cemetery during their historical thing.  Preston and Quincy both do an excellent job with public speaking.   There were not that many people who showed up, but more than I expected.  It was a good presentation.  

Saturday night, Saige had a softball game.  When it was over, I realized I sat there and didn’t take a single photo.  Luckily, there are plenty more games to photograph! 

Harper had her make up game Sunday evening. She had quite a fan club to watch her play. I missed some of her game due to taking Saige to her team photo time.  I didn’t realize they hired an actual photographer and it took a very long time!   I can’t wait to see these pictures!  
I did get to see Harper pitch.  She does a good job!  Saige and Evie may have paid more attention to their stash from the concession stand than they did to the game!  

Back to the grind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment