Sunday, June 6, 2021

Bunk up





 
Harper and Saige are off to 4-H camp.  The excitement was palpable here!   Due to Covid, they didn’t take a bus this year.  The parents had to drive them out.  I truly don’t mind, but I’m not going to tell you that I understand it.  Anyway, after the camp was cancelled last year, we would have followed any rule for them just to have the opportunity.   

Quincy was so excited to ride along and drop the girls off!  She must have said she was jealous 100 times!   Quincy seems to know her way around the camp and lead me right to their cabins!  Harper and Saige are in the same cabin,  but different rooms.  They didn’t really seem to care when we left!   They were excited to get started!   I hope they have fun!   
Since the camp is outside of Junction City, we were not far from Cameron.  We texted to see what he was doing, and as it turned out he was just getting off work. Quincy and I drove over and had dinner with him.  We had a nice visit.  That meant we got to see all of the kids this weekend except Lauren. Colin and Spencer stopped by for dinner on their way home from their vacation. It sounded like they had a great trip!   
And what is the theme of my life?   Weekends are great and they never last long enough!  

No comments:

Post a Comment