Saturday, March 6, 2010

basketball finale



Cameron's team played in a tournament today to wrap up their season. It wasn't their best game, but in fairness, it wasn't the best officiating I have ever seen either! I think that they have learned a lot about the sport, and they had fun so that is what counts. Well, that and the season is OVER so now we can move on to spring/summer sports!





















Colin is attending a wrestling clinic in Lenexa today, getting ready for the end of the season district and state action. From here on out he has to win in order to keep wrestling, so it will all depend on him on how much longer we keep going to tournaments.








Harper is feeling a little better after the shot episode this week. She really had a rough couple of days! We got in lots of snuggle time for sure!

Tonight Harper and I are helping with a PTO book bingo night, the girls are attending a murder mystery party and Jim and the rest of the kids are going to his brother's house for our niece and nephew's birthday party. I am looking forward to spending tomorrow trying to find the bottom layer of our household clutter and finishing the laundry!



Mallory is taking an art class at school and they are doing some project...she made these paper roses to decorate her project with. I thought they turned out really cool!

2 comments:

  1. Mallory did great on the roses! That is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my eyes fail me or did I see Cameron wearing red and blue???

    ReplyDelete