Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One of "those" days

I spent the whole morning at work trying to figure out how to do a report which I am sure I have done in the past, but for some reason I just could not make it work. I don't feel good about how I used the tax payer's money today!
Then I came home and had this conversation with Preston while I cooked lunch:
Preston: Mom, do you want to play hangman with me?
Me: sure
Preston: (with his piece of paper and pencil in hand) Mom, how do you spell power ranger?
After I successfully "guessed" his puzzle, he told me I am the smartest person he knows! Wow! Now I just have to convince everyone else!

Tonight is science night at Carbondale school...but my kids do not want to go. I spend a lot of time looking at and worrying about how things are going with the schools and I sort of feel like we should go, but geez why would I want to go to something they don't want to attend? Plus I just do not need anywhere else to go. Guilt will surely set in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment