Friday, March 26, 2010

One Man's Trash....


Friday is trash day in Overbrook, so it is common for people to put stuff at the curb on Thursday afternoon. Yesterday, Cameron took Quincy for a walk. About 20 minutes later I hear Quincy screaming at the top of her lungs, sounding like someone was beating her. Here came Cameron dragging home a grill...it was at the end of our neighbor's driveway with their trash. He saw it and decided since our grill died last fall we needed a new one. So he brought it home. Wonder why Quincy was howling? Well - because she thought he stole it, and stealing is BAD!! It is good to know she has been listening and learning!
Actually, it is a very nice grill...I am not sure why the neighbors were throwing it out! Even though it is a gas grill, it has the place for charcoal (which is what I like). We will try it out this weekend! If it works, then I have to go back to the drawing board on a Father's Day gift for Jim. And now that I have posted this on the internet, I guess it is official, we really are 'those' people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment