Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break's over!


This is a photo from the Murder Mystery party that the girls attended the other night. Madison had to dress as a man, Mallory ended up being the murderer. They had a really fun time. They have a pretty great bunch of friends - really I feel very blessed that they are such nice kids, and that they do these things rather than alternative recreational activities that I have heard other kids their ages do!
That brings me to the point of the post, that spring break is over. Tonight is a school night. The boys are pretty sad about it. The girls are not so much. They are getting pretty excited about finishing up 8th grade and starting high school. They keep telling me that they only have 8 weeks left! Them finishing grade school makes me feel a little sad....mostly because I can remember how fast high school flew by!
We had our St. Patrick's dinner at church today. The weather made the turn out a little less than I remember in years past, but I still think it was a success! And since we had such a huge lunch I am thinking I am off the hook for cooking dinner - I think pb&j are where its at! I always enjoy visiting with everyone and today was a lot of fun. So much of the time by the time I sit through mass with the kids and spend that time trying to get them all to sit still, be quiet, listen, learn, etc. I just sprint to the door and fly home, so it is nice once in a while to hang out and visit with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment