Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday


Jim left for Wichita early this morning. He will be home on Thursday. The kids didn't give him too much grief about leaving this morning, they will save it for me tonight! I got really 'smart' and killed the lunch hour by feeding Preston and Quincy in the car and running some errands - including purchasing the stuff for their Easter parties at school....this way they didn't notice that Jim never came home for lunch - that will be tomorrow's big sorrow!! Now we are waiting for the boys to get home from school and we are going to wear ourselves out at the park. Luckily this time with Jim gone should be easier since winter sports are over and the summer ones haven't started yet. The girls have track practice, but the school runs a bus for that, so I don't have to worry about getting them anywhere. Jim didn't pick the dates for this, but it did work out a little better! I have a huge amount of respect for all the single parents out there...honestly I don't know how you do it. These few training sessions have also given me a new appreciation for my husband, and all the stuff he does around here - especially the stuff I hate doing like taking out trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment