Monday, March 15, 2010

3 Months

Harper is 3 months old today! I decided to take some photos of her, but as you can see what started out as very happy time ended after several minutes of my playing with the camera! She is a very happy baby generally though! After 3 months Harper has had 3 colds, one ear infection, been to multiple basketball games, wrestling tournaments, 4-H meetings, church events, and line dancing performances. This will likely be the theme for her life with all these siblings involved in everything!






The kids are on spring break! They are enjoying laid back days and sleeping in. I am enjoying having them all home and easy going schedules!
Somehow I have gotten behind on the kids shot schedules (I am going to blame the state since they have apparently added some shots to the recommended or required list and somehow I had neglected to get them done or even know about them) so we have been going a couple kids at a time to get caught up. Today I took Colin, Cameron and Quincy. Quincy for some strange reason thought she WANTED a shot - I guess since everyone else was getting one she had felt left out. I am not sure she remembered a couple months ago when she had to get her first dose, but she was sorely disappointed today with her 'turn'!! I think we are now all caught up for the moment - at least I hope so because I really don't enjoy spending a nice afternoon like today in town!
Jim and Colin are doing a pretty good job with the basement finishing. I will take some photos to post soon. They have gotten all the stud walls built and are in the process of hanging sheet rock. I still have yet to help them, but I was told that my skills would be needed soon with mudding sheet rock and painting. Mallory painted her own bedroom floor, and it turned out pretty good...I decided I was against putting carpet in the basement in case of any water issues in the future. I am excited about getting everyone moved around and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment