Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring break is not shaping up the way I planned...


In my little imaginary land, every kid stays healthy, the weather is always warm, nobody has any fights, the places I need to go are always open, projects go smoothly and things easily fall into place. My little imaginary land does not exist! At least not here on earth!

Today I took Harper to the doctor. She was very fussy yesterday, was up a lot in the night and spent the whole morning (starting at 4:30) crying, fussing and screaming. Turns out, she has nothing wrong with her that they can see. If I was a betting woman, I would say that she has the beginnings of ear infections, but they could not see anything in there today. She is resting now thanks to a nice healthy dose of Tylenol. There are advantages to children developing speech, but since my older ones have been using their speaking abilities to argue with each other, I am not sure if I would want Harper to start talking right now or not!

Tomorrow is a new day and I am planning to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment