Friday, June 11, 2010

Cherry picking boot girl

My niece handed down some cowgirl boots to Quincy - she was so excited! And OH YES she did wear them to the ballpark tonight - with her red sundress. She is such a fashionista! She thinks that she is going to wear them when she shows Frank the pig...I haven't told her yet that Frank won't be going to any shows - he has a hard time getting around on his bad leg.


My friend called me this morning and asked us if we would like to come and pick some cherries off her tree. Never one to turn down free stuff I told the kids we were going. Preston and Quincy couldn't wait! Unfortunately, I didn't have enough sugar to make a cherry cobbler, so we will have to try that tomorrow--after going grocery shopping!

Preston's team had their first loss of the season tonight - but it was ok because he still got an ice cream sandwich! Never underestimate the power of ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. You know Taylor Swift wears cowboy boots with her sundresses so Quincy is styling!!

    ReplyDelete