Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day (a tad late)


We celebrated Father's day by me jumping in a car with my sister and going to visit my ill grandmother - leaving Jim home with his children except for Harper. I felt very bad about leaving, but it would seem that as always, when I am gone, Jim makes life a party, and they all had fun fishing, getting the car stuck and digging it out by hand, and cooking the most fabulous steaks on the grill! We are so lucky to have Jim in our lives! He is really a great dad!

My grandmother is hanging in there. She will be having surgery on Friday this week. Many prayers are needed and appreciated on her behalf.

Life has been a little bit rushed and hectic around here, the way that it seems to go most of the time, especially in the summer. It is a good, enjoyable hectic though, and I am very thankful that we can spend so much time together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment