Friday, July 30, 2010

Preparedness





I love these little teeth - 3 on the bottom crack me up and the two with the huge space on top - hysterical!






















Know why Harper doesn't sleep when she is laid down? BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GOTTA!!



We are failing in preparedness for the county fair at this moment. My plan is to work on posters, finalizing recipes, and figuring out if there are any worthy garden products in the weed patch out back this weekend. Of course, Jim's plan is to work on the basement, so we will see if these 2 plans of action can merge somehow!

Colin is once again battling poison ivy. The kid REALLY needs to learn how to identify that plant! Luckily I think the pediatrician is tired of us, and was willing to just phone out medicine rather than making me bring him in to the office. Unfortunately some years ago, an unknown person burned down the Overbrook pharmacy, so I still had to run to pick up the meds! Oh well, it was pretty quick!

Cameron has introduced Preston and Quincy to "Ninja Warrior" - now bedtime is even more elusive than ever! I do get a kick out of the Japanese announcer - I can't understand a word of what he is saying but he seems so animated it makes me laugh a little! Preston's new life goal is to appear on this show! I always wanted to visit Japan anyhow, so it is a goal we will be encouraging!

While I made the trip to the pharmacy, Madison took Preston and Quincy to the pool to keep them entertained. Colin ended up dropping Quincy off the diving board and now she loves it! Probably would not have happened had I been there - since I have told him NOT to do that....but that is what I get for leaving I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment