Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Tidbits



With the fair fast approaching, the girls have been experimenting with new recipes. Mallory made this "rainbow cake" which was really pretty, and made Preston extremely elated (requesting another for his birthday) but we have decided that the dye in it alone is probably a health hazard and should not be taken to the fair.



Harper discovered the joy of O-R-E-O today. Girlie loved her some chocolate! We won't mention that after eating this she was not the least bit interested in her pears and oatmeal babyfood. Yeah, smart kid!









Cam was playing ball with my nephews this week and took a bat to the face. He has a very nasty fat lip, bruised chin and a bad chipped tooth. He will be going to the dentist on Wednesday to have the tooth repaired. We feel lucky that he wasn't severely injured.

My mom is doing pretty well and was maybe going to get home this evening or in the morning...but the last I heard was that it wasn't totally decided yet. I am hoping she is home because we all know that resting in a hospital is not going to happen!
Board meeting for me tomorrow. I only have 4 of these that are scheduled per year, but it doesn't make it any less painful! I should probably get some sleep so I can keep my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment