Friday, October 28, 2011

A couple photos from yesterday

Yesterday the Overbrook school kids had a parade downtown to trick-or-treat the merchants. Jim handed out candy, but I think his office assistant was getting nervous that they would run out! They didn't run out, but they did cut it pretty close!!
This is Quincy in her cat costume. I tried to get a photo of her daddy giving her candy, but all I got was a black blob and nothing that even looked like a cat!


And then I totally missed Preston going by Jim - probably because he is a phantom ninja - so it is impossible to see him!
I only tracked him down by finding his teacher!

And last night, the high school band performed at the halftime show dressed as zombies. I did not go, because it was so cold and Jim wanted to go to watch the band and the football game, so I stayed home with the little ones. I did not get a photo of them with their zombie makeup, but I understand that the band put on a pretty cool performance! They won't dress alike very often, so when they look like twins, I have to take advantage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment