Thursday, December 20, 2012

A whole lotta band

  I mentioned the other day that Cam attended Tuba Christmas in Kansas City.  A friend sent me some photos from that day.  Next year, I will make an attempt to go if he is still playing the tuba (which I think he will be).  The kid has hardly stopped talking about how cool it was.  I was happy to get these photos from the day!  I don't know why my son is such a goofball though! 

 Mallory and Madison had their high school winter band concert on Monday night.  The concert was very good, and I think it may have finally put me in the Christmas mood! 
 Mallory is actually in the above photo, she is the flute player behind the music stand to the right of Madison.  When she saw Cameron coming with the camera, she put the stand up. 


Quincy's response to the women's choir.  Not nice, but that's my girl!  She hasn't felt very good this week, we have all been plagued by a nasty cold.  When she gets tired, she gets emotional, she never made any noise during the concert, but did spend a majority of the time with her ears covered!!

The kids are very excited to be off school today.  There is a nasty little storm brewing outside.  I think we are nearing the end of the actual snow, but the wind is whipping like crazy out there!  I miss snow days - sometimes being an adult stinks!  :)  I promise I will not complain about the snow this year, as we desperately need any type of moisture.  I wouldn't be sad to see the moisture fall in the form of rain though, just saying!   

No comments:

Post a Comment