Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Its Beginning to look like Christmas

 Despite my protest.....despite the fact that that it is indeed Advent and not Christmas, Mallory drug out all the Christmas decorations anyway!   I honestly don't see what would be so wrong with celebrating the Advent season, and celebrating Christmas when it is actually the Christmas season, which should be from Christmas Eve until the Epiphany, but my kids seem to be a little more in line with the rest of society! 
 Not that I don't enjoy a little lighted shrubbery in my living room!  Or the anticipation that goes with it, but I have questioned how we celebrate, and how this was supposed to be a simple holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus, not a blown up, crazy, put you in the poor house holiday! 





 So long as the kids are happy, I guess we can enjoy the decorations!





 Happy Advent everyone!
And I had to include this photo of Saige....I find it amusing that the kid can walk all over on her knees but refuses to walk on her feet!  I know the photo is dark, but you get the idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment