Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Deep Freeze

 I recently told Jim I wanted to get a new deep freeze.  Having the temperature plummet to -10 with wind chills of -30 was not what I had in mind.  The kids got an extra day of Christmas vacation because it has been so cold.  I don't mind having them home, but having them home and not busy was a little over the top.  Since everything was cancelled, we were just home together.  Too much together.  We had to do a little inventing of things to do.  The stuffing in Madison's Amazon package kept the little ones busy for quite a while.



I think the kids were happy to return to school today.  It was still cold this morning, but has warmed up this afternoon.  It is sad when 25 degrees starts feeling nice.  I am fairly certain I should start wintering in the south.  The deep south.

No comments:

Post a Comment