Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just Stuff

 Mallory and Madison went to the PRCA Rodeo with friends this weekend.  They were looking fine in their boots so I decided to take photos.  Of course, one is always more willing than the other!  :)
 The scholarship offers have started rolling in, reminding me that these 2 are getting close to finished with high school.  I am proud of the consideration that they are putting into the offers, and trying to make good decisions about their future education.  


 Of course, if you break out the camera, there is always a little one willing to pose too!  No, she does not have leprosy, she has taken a liking to coloring.  A big time, love affair with markers, crayons, and pens.  She is completely happy to sit through an entire basketball game if you give her a pen and a notebook.  Luckily for me, this is a cheap enough hobby!  I am surprised by the meticulous nature of her coloring....she is actually trying to make letters and shapes.  I see a great artist in the making!

Cameron was cleared to go back to playing basketball today.  They could not get him in yesterday, so he had to sit out of practice for a day.  Today, they once again told me that they could see no indication of a head injury or a concussion.  He was very relieved since he has another game tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment