Wednesday, January 29, 2014

parental boasting

 My "little guy" was not only selected to represent his class in the Scranton School Spelling Bee, but he went in and took 4th place overall.  Not too shabby!  Especially since we started studying words the night before!  Good job Preston!

 Cam's team is having a rough season (have I mentioned this before?).  I am proud of Cam though.  If they gave an award to the kid who hustles the most, encourages his teammates the most, and has the most passion, he would be a top contender!  He really puts everything he has on the floor.  It is not easy to get stomped on every time out.....yet every time out he believes they have a chance and he puts in a supreme effort.  I think that takes a great deal of perseverance, confidence and love of the game.  They may not win a game this season, but I believe these are important lessons nonetheless.
 Cam is number 33 in white.
These photos were taken with my new iphone.  Yes, I came into the modern era.  Yes, I am still a bad photographer.  Yes, I did have to have help getting out of some programs I accidentally opened.  Yes, I am scared that I will never fully understand the tool I have in my hand.  And finally, yes, I am excited about trying it out, and about having to never worry about forgetting the camera again!  :)  Its the little things right?

No comments:

Post a Comment