Sunday, February 21, 2016

A little Sunday catch up.

It has been a winter filled with a lot of sports.  I try hard to get to the kid's games, but sometimes things overlap.  This was the case on Friday when we watched Colin wrestle, it meant missing a game for Preston.  I appreciate grandma helping us out, and I appreciate her snapping a few photos as well.  Preston was disappointed that his team didn't win though. 
My religion Ed class made Zaccheus in a tree, they loved this, and it is a lesson I hope to repeat next year. We had a good lesson and the kids loved the activity.  They would not sing the song my mom taught me as a child however.  I think that both the kids, and my assistant teacher are convinced that I am insane!  
Lizard bath night.  Harper got bath duty while Preston and Quincy cleaned the cage. 
I am not sure who took these photos on my phone, but there are around 50 more that are similar.  ;)
This week at school, Harper and Quincy got to do the body walk.   Harper went on and on because she got to sit on a tooth!   She talked about it nonstop for a couple of days.  Which I took to mean that she had enjoyed it a lot.  I was sort of tickled about the photo her teacher posted which made her look anything but happy.  
Cameron is convinced he is over 6 feet tall now.  I am convinced they didn't have this hung up quite right.  
Quincy got sent to the office this week.  Fortunately for her duck, it was a positive office referral for being especially good.  
Slice is working into our hearts.  He has already brought a lot of joy to a bunch of girls.  The boys say he cries at night and keeps them awake.  I think I discovered why he can't sleep at night....he misses Saige.  

No comments:

Post a Comment