Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy 20th birthday Mallory and Madison!!

Because both girls would be gone today, I tried to have a little cake for them last evening.  Because Colin was home, it became a crazy-fest.  Cause every photo needs him showing his nipple in the background.  Yes he does do these things on purpose.  
Madison works inside and goes to school inside.  The boys are constantly teasing her about being extra pasty and asking her if she is allergic to the sun.  Colin attacked her with white out and then told her it made her look so tan.  Our kids and their chaos, I swear.  Ha.  
I am extraordinarily proud of these girls though.  They are goal oriented, driven, hard working, and sweet.   I know they will both go far in their lives.  I am sad that they aren't little girls any more, but I do enjoy them being adults, and watching them be successful in college.   Jim and I are lucky to have been blessed with these girls.  Happy birthday Mallory and Madison!  We love you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment