Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super bowl Sunday.

Overbrook is getting a new dollar general store.  I am not sure if it will be life changing or anything like that, but I was pretty surprised at how fast they were able to tear down the old lumber yard where it is going.  I thought I would take a photo a day while they were tearing it down. It only took 2 days.  
Sunday is my favorite day.  It is usually low key, a day to get projects done, and hang out as a family.  Today's big project- making Valentines for school parties.  Harper was so wound up about doing hers she could hardly sit through mass.  She must have asked me a thousand times if she could write hers out AS SOON AS we got home!  
Yesterday I had promised the kids I would take them fishing.  When we started to leave, we realized the good fishing poles were in Jim's car.  We decided to go this afternoon instead.  It was not the best decision, as today the wind was really cold.  Harper and Saige lasted about 4 minutes and they were done.  I ended up sitting in the van with them while Quincy fished for a little bit.  Even my mighty fisherman only lasted about 1/2 an hour.  
That was perfectly ok though, because we had to come home and make food for the Super Bowl.  Preston was excited because he has been a Broncos fan forever.  
From the looks of the fans, I would say this was not the most exciting game!  It was nice to have everyone home and spending some quality time together.  
And once again....weekend why won't you stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment