Friday, March 11, 2016

All kidding aside

 Kidwatch 2016 officially ended today with Totes delivering a healthy set of twins!  We watched her like a hawk because of the sadness of yesterday's loss, and because of last year's abandonment of Curley.  
She had no issues and is taking good care of her babies.  I got a kick out of Buttee sticking her head through the fence and helping her clean them!  
Cameron had practice and is working, so he hasn't seen them yet.  I took the liberty of naming them.  The boy above is  Mojito.  The girl below I am calling Margarita.  He might change their names but I hope not!  
I also realized that the kids Quincy's goat had are not twin boys but rather one of each. This means all three does have a boy and a girl. Six little bundles of sweetness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment