Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday

After attending Good Friday services in Baldwin, we stopped by Sonic.  I am not sure when the technical time for breaking the Lenten fast is, but after dark, during half price shake time at Sonic seemed reasonable.  
This kid declared he now eats his own cherry off the top!  Aaawww my boy is growing up!  
We even bought for the car next to us! So the car contained Colin and Madison, it still counts right?  
We came home and dyed Easter eggs.   Quincy boiled them this afternoon while Cameron and I were trimming goat hooves. I have to say that this job is not hard, but it is not my favorite part of goat ownership.  
The kids could hardly wait to get home and get to the dyeing.  Oh, and eating.  Quincy boiled 4 dozen eggs.  There are less than 3 dozen in the refrigerator now!  
It was a very enjoyable day.  We got a lot accomplished and had some fun too!  
After the breakthrough of eating a cherry (gasp) Cameron announced "I am a man now mom, I can eat the yolk."  He then Took a bite, started spitting and said "yuck!  Yuck!  Why did I do that?"   Well Rome wasn't built in a day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment