Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring break so far

Jim's Uncle Ray came for a visit.  We had a nice dinner with him and Jim's folks.  It was nice to see everyone.  The kids may have overindulged on desserts at the Golden Corral!  Madison caught this sweet moment. 
Cameron's fundraising for the past year is finally paying off.  He is in California for spring break with his band!  I haven't heard too much from him other than the plane landed and a "yes" response to my text of are you having fun. My cousin is a sponsor and she sent the above photo.  The below photo of Cameron on the USS Iowa I stole off of facebook.  
Cameron did send me this sunset photo. He also just texted me that he made friends with a skateboarder who is really cool.  I can't wait to hear all his amazing stories!  
Preston is going to Saint Louis with his friends.  They are leaving early tomorrow morning.  They are going to explore the city museum and the zoo.  I hope he has a great time!  
Jim is spending the rest of the week in Wichita at city clerk training.  The big kids are all working.  That means the 3 little girls and I are going to have to find our own fun adventures to fill up the rest of the week!  I have a few ideas. Luckily for me, they are easily entertained!  

No comments:

Post a Comment