Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Baby pics

Quincy's goat had her babies today.  Twin boys!  Quincy couldn't be prouder!  Luckily, Glow is a good mother and didn't have any trouble delivering her babies!  
I went down to check the goats around 2 this afternoon.  They sure didn't seem like anything was going on. I mentioned to them that I was getting impatient. (Yes, I do indeed talk to goats....).   
Around 4:30 the kids went out to do chores and Harper came back squealing.  Quincy was beside herself!  
I love all critters, and have been known to latch on to some because of their cuteness, but I swear nothing is cuter than a baby goat!  
The only thing that Quincy was upset about was that she knows that boy goats get sold.  But for today, the cute sweetness over rides any future sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment