Monday, April 3, 2017

Preparing




Yesterday I admit I did not have the most productive day. I love the stuff that went on around here though. Mallory has to do some sort of a project. She had the girls help her plant wild flowers to transplant. While they were doing that, she also started garden preparations by planting pepper and tomato plants. The little girls love this sort of stuff. Here's hoping it grows!








I love these photos for a number of reasons. First and foremost because I love how my kids play together. Although he isn't in the picture, Preston was shagging balls. Madison was working with Quincy getting ready for softball practices to start. I love that she is taking what she knows and helping Q. Madison and Mallory are coaching Quincy's team. That makes me smile. Mallory needed the time/experience. She pretty much dragged Madison in just because. The other thing that makes me smile about these photos is that the "ball bucket" is a goat water bucket.




I don't think any of us were ready for the weekend to end. I for sure could have used another day!






It did end though. We found ourselves at a 4-H meeting this evening where Preston had to give a project talk. He didn't do too bad considering he made a half an attempt at it and made up both the speech and the poster in about 8 minutes before the meeting!



No comments:

Post a Comment