Friday, April 28, 2017

Rounded up

 Today was our last official kindergarten round up!  Saige is pretty excited about going to the 'big school' next year!  It is a tiny bit cruel to have kindergarten round up in April, get them all excited about school and then say 'see ya in August!'  She thinks she starts kindergarten next week!
 I can't believe that she is even this old!  The past 5 (and even the past 10) years sure have flown by!  I guess what they say about not blinking is true!  I have had kids at home or in my office with me for 21 years.  I think next year will be an adjustment for me as much as it is for her!  I am a little bit sad about losing my sidekick, but also a little bit excited about the idea of having 2 hours to myself next year!  I don't remember the last time I had alone!  :)
Now if we can manage to get through the barrage of end of the school year activities, I will happily move into summer mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment