Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spoiled




Lance has been here 4 days. 4. That is how long it took for him to learn to escape and come find the kids. We should have named him Houdini. I spent half an hour blocking all the places he could get out. I was confident I had him penned in. I turned around to walk back to the house and the little stinker beat me to the front porch! It's good that he is cute!
Honestly, I wouldn't care if he slept on the front porch, but I worry he would not stay put, and would end up as coyote or bobcat food.






I know why he keeps coming up to the door....who doesn't want hugs from these kids?






Preston is a master climber. Have I mentioned that I hate heights? Whenever I see him 20-30 feet above me, it makes my gut ache. He always says "stop worrying so much!"





No comments:

Post a Comment