Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Proud moments




Saige learned to pump. She also told me she has a crush on a boy at school and he knows how to pump too! I love that she is growing up and learning new things, but some milestones are more awesome than others. I love when kids can pump! Now we just have to work on getting shoes on the right feet. ;)






Blitz is almost impossible to get a photo of. Most are smudges of black and white. I love her.
Our neighbors' dog has been here for months now. He is old. He was pretty bad looking. He is looking a lot better these days! Apparently he likes our leftovers and the dinner the kids and jim sneak him. I was amused when the neighbors came over the other night and he barked at them. I am certain they were not amused.






Cameron had a track meet tonight at Jeff West. He competed in the pole vault, triple jump, and 100 and 300 meter hurdles. I didn't get to go, but one of his friends took photos of his pole vaulting. He placed 4th in the pole vault at 8 feet. This is a personal record for him. There is nothing he won't try!







No comments:

Post a Comment