Sunday, August 13, 2017

A few other photos from this week

Mallory started her student teacher gig with a week of meetings, setting up classrooms, and attending "meet your teacher night." A good friend of mine sent me this picture of Mallory sitting in the "new to the district" section! She is excited about school starting this week!

The band booster's had their annual welcome back picnic and parade preview. I had to work at it, but I think Jim and the kids enjoyed it! These band kids work really hard and they sounded great!

Highlight of the fair when you are a kid? Playing in the water! Cleanest goats in Osage county!



Saige enjoyed the Frontier District antique tractor restoration project a lot!



Goat showing friends!

Quincy and Landrie are inseperable. I am glad they are close. Goofy, dirt loving girls!

The kids took the goats for a final graze. I absolutely love the goat project! The kids love it too. Perhaps a little bit too much, as they get really attached and it makes selling extremely difficult. But things that are hard build character. I would be more concerned if they spent their time working with any animal and didn't get attatched. I feel like these are good life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment