Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First day 2017


The first day of school was today. Cameron started his senior year!

Harper started 2nd grade with Ms. Sherlock.

Saige is in kindergarten with Ms. Crumpton.

Quincy is a 6th grader with Mrs. Dahl.

Preston started 7th grade- junior high!

Colin was supposed to start classes yesterday at KSU, but they cancelled class due to the eclipse so he started his sophomore year today!

The shirt. I remembered. Unfortunately, i cannot find the shirt grandma made for Saige. Hoping to find it very soon!

I took a regular bus route this year. I was excited, as this is a route I subbed on multiple times last year. Its a fairly easy route with pretty well behaved kids on it. My plans for easiness went out the window when we literally got 7 inches of rain last night. A little first day fiasco.

Honestly, all the roads were terrible. Not just the ones that were flooded. I kind of feel like a day off might have been warranted.

Thank you to my brother and dad who brought a tractor over at the literal crack of dawn and drug my bus put of the mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment