Saturday, August 19, 2017

Ready


The school supply shopping is now done. Thanks to Jim and the 3 little girls we were able to kick that out today! The bus is picked up and parked here, ready for my new route. The buses are all brand new this year, lots of pressure not to be the first one to cause a dent or ding! Preston and Harper are off with friends for a little last minute summer fun. Preston was excited to spend an evening at the K!

Colin is all settled into his new digs. We even managed to remember where Dillon's is located and stock his fridge! I hope he enjoys his time in Manhattan! Jim and I had fun reminiscing and boring the girls with stories of the good old days! We even had a driving tour of the town, courtesy of Jim. It has been a while since I spent much time there, but Manhattan will always hold a special place in my heart. I am so happy that Colin is closer to home this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment