Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Photos I want to keep


Harper decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. Our rule has always been 7, so we took her over to see cousin Carissa!

She did not cry and was all smiles about her decision!

We had a birthday/goodbye party last night at grandma's house and she was tickled to show everyone her new jewels! I wish I had taken some pictures last night, but I neglected to. Colin and Garrett are both moving to college this weekend. We are so proud of them both. It is also Gavin's birthday today. He is growing up way too fast too!

I know these are just proofs, but I like them. I am gonna miss this kid when he moves. He always has something going on. He usually finds humor where other people don't, which I find amusing. He has Jim's laid back demeanor and my weird sense of humor. It is an interesting combination. He worked incredibly hard this summer. I hope KSU is good for him


No comments:

Post a Comment