Friday, August 18, 2017

Weeks have flown


This summer has absolutely and completely flown by. I swear last week we were watching 4th of July fireworks. However, somehow we had meet your teacher night and people expecting school supplies. Preston and Cameron have both started football practice. Mallory started student teaching, Colin is moving, I had a bus driver's meeting. Stuff is getting real!

Harper is in a new teacher's class this year. Ms. Sherlock seemed nice. Her classroom is set up as an alternative seating class, so rather than desks and chairs, they have yoga balls, tables, lawn chairs, bean bags and rugs. It will be interesting to see how it works for Harper. To me, it seemed a little too granola. Saige has Ms. Crumpton who we love. She is beyond excited, into squealing when asked about it. I sincerely hope her enthusiasm lasts!

Quincy has Mrs. Dahl. We have had her before and genuinely like her. I think it will be a good year! Preston amd Cameron being in jr high and high school, we kinda skipped meeting their teachers. I felt confident that they all know how to get ahold of us!
The peachicks are getting really big. Harriet has given up on her rotten nest. I hope she will get along with these babies and love them!

Mallory and Madison - ready for the rodeo. Mallory is already loving student teaching!

We did the back to school hair cuts last night. Harper wanted to go short! She likes her new look! I may not cut hair any more, but I recon I have saved at least what I spent on hair school just by cutting the kids hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment