Saturday, August 26, 2017

Blue/white scrimmage

Preston and Cameron's teams both played in the blue/white exhibition scrimmage last night. I marked a little on the photos because I was trying to keep them straight! Preston is #86 and played on the white team last night. He had a great time!


Cameron also played on the white team. He is #46. He also had fun!



After the game, the FBLA had a welcome back dance. Cameron had to find a chaperone. I was an easy target! I actually like the kids, but when I realized that I was talking to the new chemistry teacher rather than a student, I felt really old!

Quincy had one peafowl egg hatch. She is holding out hope that the others are just late bloomers.

In the meantime, meet Marvin. He is adorable and sweet!


We are in love with him!

Kindergarten is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment