Monday, September 16, 2019

Homecoming Friday

Although I thought it was a little bit early, Friday was Homecoming on the Trail.  They loaded up all the kids and brought them to Overbrook for the Homecoming parade.  The kids were a little wound up!  Evelyn and I managed to get them over here in time to meet Madison, which meant Evie only had to endure one bus ride with the wild children.  :)  
I went over and watched the parade, and part of the pep rally.  I wanted to catch Preston in his first Homecoming parade, and I did, but I was too slow with the camera, and so I got a photo of his back!  :)  








Quincy and Saige went with me to work at the Tuba Toss fund raiser and to watch Preston in his first football halftime show!  The Tuba Toss ran out of prizes, the football team won, and most importantly - the band sounded amazing!  It was a fun night!




We also had Friday the 13th puppies.  We were not home when most of them were born, so I am glad Blitz did not have any trouble with her delivery.  There are 8 sweet little puppies!  We already have a couple spoken for!   Friday was a busy day to start off a busy weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment