Friday, September 13, 2019

One week out

We are one week from the big day.  I am getting really excited to see how all the planning, thinking, strategizing, and ideas come together!  Evie is excited too!  
It has been a very busy week.  We have not seen the inside of our house for more than 14 minutes at a time, and even then, we are so busy it is insane.  I am looking forward to life slowing down a little bit.  (Yes that is sarcasm). 
We have heard a little bit from Cam.  He is doing great at KSU.  The College of Business served ice cream this week.  I am not sure how he was selected to be an ice cream scooper, but he did it like he does everything else - with humor and good times.  He also knows how much his mom loves photographs and indulges me where the other adult children do not!  :) 





We are looking forward to Cameron and Lauren being around next weekend.  I haven't seen them in forever!  Cameron recently told me he has an affinity for caffeine...yes I gave him the warning speech.  He promises to use caffeine with caution.  I think if I was pulling his schedule, I would probably do the same thing.  :)  

Quincy was supposed to have a game last night.  I was supposed to bring the sack lunches and drive their bus.  I left work, gassed up the bus, flew home and made 53 sandwiches (in the half light because our power was out due to some storms that rolled through early), got the sandwiches packed up and loaded on the bus, started to leave and got the phone call that the game was being cancelled due to the weather.  The rest of the day wasn't too good either.  Luckily, I got my Friday the 13th luck out of the way yesterday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment