Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Labor Day Weekend shenanigans

I had so many photos on my phone from the weekend, and just hadn't had a chance to blog for a few days!  It was a crazy one!  Friday, we noticed that there were dragonflies swarming around our house.  I have never seen them swarm before.  It was honestly one of the coolest things ever!  Trying to get photos was not the easiest thing though.  Friday, Evie was in a super terrific mood.  It was almost like she knew it was a 3 day weekend!  I love this little sweetpea!  She is now sitting up on her own and has 2 teeth!  :)  Crazy to think how far she has come, and we are beyond thankful!


Friday evening, Quincy had her first game.  Not an official game, but the annual blue/white scrimmage.  Quincy was on the white team (#62).  She did a great job!  We saw her make several impressive tackles.  I love watching her do her thing!  





I am very proud of her.  She is a tough little cookie and found something she enjoys!

Recent storms had Colin doing his thing too.  I am proud of him for finding something to do with his life that he likes so much!

Saturday, Mallory had a bachelorette party for Madison.  It was a lot of fun!  Grandma may or may not be still feeling the after effects though!  


The wedding plans are coming right along, and we are getting really excited about the big day!  :)  


While we were at the bachelorette party, Jim took Preston to Manhattan to tailgate with Colin, Cameron and Uncle Jay and then to the home opener for the KSU game.  I got a text from Cameron that said "tailgating with Father" and when I looked at it,  I laughed because this was not the father I was expecting!  :)  All the boys had a great time.  Jim said the Cats looked pretty impressive and he is looking forward to the season!  

On Sunday we attended a baby shower for our niece and nephew.  I had to laugh when Harper said "why didn't I get any gifts for my food baby?"  :)  She is a hot mess!  

And what does every weekend need?  A BONUS DAY!  We were all pretty excited.  Except for Preston, who had to work at the Judd Ranch!  

Madison had to get a lot of school work done, and with the kids being home, the house was less than quiet.  Andrew decided to strike up a deal with me.  He would take the girls fishing, I could watch the baby.  One of the best, most amazing deals I have ever made.  The girls were excited because they actually caught a lot of fish too! 







No comments:

Post a Comment