Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Return to regular programming

Last week, Quincy had a game against Osawatomie.  Her team won, and she got a lot of playing time.  She had a great game with a lot of tackles, and some great blocking.  I didn't get any of the photos downloaded here since I was knee deep in wedding preparations.  I am happy that we are returning to normal craziness this week.  



Sunday, although we spent some time cleaning up, putting away, returning items, and screening 4-H record books, we all took a collective deep breath.  I am happy to report that sitting down and not preparing food was part of the weekend!  :)  

I did get a couple of photos of the wedding from a couple of people that I just loved and wanted to save.  I love that Colin danced with his grandma.  He is a good boy! As it worked out, by the time we got to the dance portion of the night, my photo taking slid to a whole new level of terrible.  :)  

These 2 are honestly best friends.  They are inappropriate, sometimes a little too wild, a lot of the time look unkept, a little too opinionated, hate sitting still and are terrible at going out for a sit down dinner (sorry Aunt Pam).  I am still so happy that they love each other so much, and get along so well.  It makes me feel like I am doing ok as a parent when siblings get along and even like each other.  You might notice the paper towel on Harper's hand.   She was playing bartender at the wedding and sliced her thumb on a can.  Her dad went to get her some bandaids at Dollar general because she was upset about bleeding.  Apparently not too upset to do something else dangerous - like letting your sister carry you around!  
Cameron gives me all kinds of grief about how non-photogenic we all are.  Then he sends me this!  What a bunch of weird in one photo!  I do love me some bad photography!  



No comments:

Post a Comment