Monday, November 4, 2019

Fall stuff

This weekend we officially got all the puppies out to their new homes.  I love puppies.  I truly do.  But it was time! Many puppies in a small space is a mess.  This will definitely be our last litter.  The good part was that my Godson wanted a puppy!  We are excited to have this puppy going to a place where we know he will be loved!  Stanley and Grace came to visit us and get their dog.  Grace even remembered to take pictures!  It was fun to visit with them for a while!
The bad news is that we had one puppy who went to live with a family in town and we have now discovered that they think the dog is deaf.  I am not sure what we will end up doing with that.  They are leaning toward keeping him anyway.  It is the same puppy that was so sick last week, so I don't know if he was always deaf or not.  I feel bad, I would not want to give someone a deaf dog.  

Saturday evening was the fall party for 4-H.  We didn't have as good of a turn out as we were hoping, but the girls had fun anyway!  Quincy had a party with her friends, and Preston wanted to stay home and watch football.  





We had a pretty good weekend, with the exception of a plumbing project that got a tad bit out of hand.  I am starting to think that things at our house are just meant to be broken.  I guess we will see if we ever get back to having things put together and working right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment