Wednesday, November 6, 2019

what else would we do?



Junior High girls basketball season is in full swing, with 3 games this week.  Quincy (#44) seems to be enjoying herself and having a lot of fun.  



She is nearly impossible to photograph on the court, always moving!  :)  
Every week I think the next week will be less crazy busy.  Today I saw a meme that said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."  Does it apply?  Maybe.  But how could we not go watch these kids knowing what we do about how fast they grow up?




I did get a huge kick out of these 2 this week.  Colin decided to wrestle in a rec tournament at KSU.  Problem - Colin is no longer a student there, and you had to have a student ID to enter.  Solution - have your brother who looks a lot like you and has the same basic build as you go over, enter himself in the tournament using his student ID and then you just do the wrestling for him.  Nobody will ever be the wiser.  I know Colin misses wrestling, but this seemed a little bit crazy to me!  Of course, nobody ever said they weren't crazy!  Cameron entered the tournament, Colin did the wrestling parts.  Cameron face timed me, he was worried because Colin made it into the championship round.  Cameron's concern - Colin would get his photo taken as Cameron and enough people know him that he would end up in trouble.  He had me on facetime so I got to see Colin's final match.  He was winning in points.  Cameron was getting more anxious.  Luckily for Cameron, Colin was pinned and did not win the championship.  Or should I say Cameron did not win the championship.  They crack me up with their crazy schemes.  
It is a good thing they love each other, and want to do stuff together.  That is what I am focused on.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment