Sunday, November 24, 2019

Langsgiving and last firsts













Today we hosted Langsgiving.  I really enjoy this day!  Always so much fun to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins.  Evie thoroughly enjoyed the food and playing with Hazel!  We have so much to be thankful for!  
I was super excited to see all my kids today under one roof we did miss Lauren)!  It doesn’t happen much anymore!   


Today was also a special day for Saige.  I know this photo will be hard to see what’s going on, but Saige made her first reconciliation at church this morning.  She did a great job!   I’m so proud of her!!   I am celebrating a lot of “lasts” with Saige.  This will be our last first reconciliation.  Some of the lasts I am sad about.  This is not one of them. It’s not that I don’t think confession is  important, but I hate the anxiety it causes on the first one.   We all went to confession with her to try to alleviate the anxiety.  That made Harper a little bit sad, but we are all better for it!  
I am excessively sad that the weekend went by so fast, but incredibly happy that it is a 2 day week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment