Thursday, November 28, 2019

Turkey day












I always love the simplicity of Thanksgiving.  Get together with family, eat amazing foods, hang out chatting, look over the ads for a shopping trip you have no intention of making, play some games, and just have a day to be together.  I love it and I enjoy it.  I was thankful that all my kids were home on Sunday.  I was happy most of them could come back today.  



Madison and Andrew flew to Mesa for Thanksgiving and for Andrew’s brother’s wedding.  I am happy they could go, but man we miss them.  Particularly my little sweet pea who has started really being mobile, so every 5 minutes I find myself looking to see what she’s doing!   We did receive  some pictures of her today which I was Thankful for!   I am also thankful for Madison and Andrew and for their relationship.  

Colin spent today with Spencer and her family.  I believe he was on call, and needed to stay close to home.  He told me he was having a great day and so I’m thankful for Spencer and her family taking care of him!  I am also thankful that he found a great job and is settling in so nicely.  

Preston is growing up and enjoying life.  He has bonded with Andrew and they’ve become “bros” I am thankful for him, and for his sense of humor.
The weather was a little bit touch and go, so I was also Thankful that Cameron made it home today.  He has to work tomorrow, so it was a short trip, but I was happy to see him for a while!    Mallory spent the night yesterday and helped me cook- I am thankful for her help and the time she spends with her little sisters. 

I am thankful for the friendship that these 2 have.  It warms my heart with how much they love each other.  


I am thankful for this little girl.  She loves crafts, and reading which means she and I enjoy these things together.  
I am also thankful for Jim, who works hard and helps me accomplish all my crazy dreams.  
So many blessings!  So much great family!  So much to be Thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment