Sunday, December 15, 2019

Weird but perfect











I mentioned in another post that this day was weird.  Despite having a lot of plans, everything changed when the weather went straight to winter.  I will be the first person to complain when the weather gets cold, but this day was sort of perfect too.  We had a fun day of baking, crafts, reading, laundry and a little tv watching and rest too.  Our lives have been insane lately, so it was so nice to just be.   I enjoyed hanging out with the kids and going nowhere.  Granted, if this goes on for very long, I am the first one to go stir crazy, but for one day it was awesome.  Tomorrow has already been called as a snow day for the kids, Madison and Mallory.  We have crammed everything into later in the week, so I legitimately hope the weather clears up soon!   

1 comment: