Friday, December 20, 2019

Break!









Christmas break is officially here!  It is hard to believe we are halfway through another school year!  The kids (big and little) are all so happy to be out of school for a couple weeks.  I think we are all ready for a little down time.  I am thankful to have them home and we have a full week with minimal activities.  I feel like I haven't been home in forever, and I am looking forward to spending the coming days with my people.
Quincy and Harper both stayed home from school on Wednesday.  Neither one felt good.  When I fixed them some ramen noodles for lunch, both Evie and Frankie were excited.  That dang bird flew from his perch over to the bar and was actually stealing the noodles right out of the bowl.  He has never, ever done that before.  Who knew he was such a fan of the top ramen?
Madison is excited about having some days off too, and is especially happy she accepted the job at the school.  It means that my office destroyer doesn't get to come to work with me for a few days!  I am sad, it is way too quiet here without her!  I can't get over how she has taken off developmentally in the past few weeks.  Crawling, pulling up, starting to let go, teething, eating big kid foods, and has gotten super fast!   So much fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment